Nouf Dee~

Nouf Dee~

Monday, November 26, 2012

You cant take ur eyes offff~

Rounding around the city like the usual, 
and all of a sudden I find this amazing store that is hidden from the main street. 

I have decided to not walk on the main street anymore,
 and starting to take those tiny roads that leads to God know what.

 I know it might be dangerous especially in the night, 
but I only go looking for awesome pieces in the day light. 
Never risk it in Manhattan.

You will also find one of the most amazing most breath taking
display windows in Manhattan.

Those who work in display window area are highly paid especially in London, 
Paris and New York City.

Am sorry that I could not provide you with the store information,
 but I'll try to mention what area was it in.

Enjoy..



Maryam Nassir Zadih





Bergdorf Goodman


Pink
 Diesel


 Bottega Veneta

 Bergdorf Goodman





 Rugby
-Greenwich, Ca.


 Saks-
Greenwich, CA.




 Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment