Nouf Dee~

Nouf Dee~

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My First Fashion Show

Syracuse University held a fashion show for FADS
I was one of the lucky ones whom garment got to be shown in the run way.
My Garment was modeled by the gorges Layan AlKayat.
She was the one who opened the RUNWAY.
 The Invitations





Where the Fashion Show takes place


Layan with the other model


                                                            Trying out the runway





                                                                         Back Stage







                                                         Layan getting her make up done


                                                            Julie getting her make up done too



Julie and Layan are getting ready for make up and hair
                                               Me adding an eyeliner to Layan's Make up

Me dressing up my model

                                              Getting all ready cause shes opening the show





                                            Am dressing up my gorges model Layan






  Layan Modeling My Garment
SHE WAS THE OPENING
XOXO
I only had one garment in this show. 


                                                                And thats my piece
                                             the other garments are for another designer's






















                                                  


Hope you enjoyed it.


Special Thanks:
To my twin who helped me with everything, from picking my dear model to help me to accomplish the garments in a short time to driving me to Jo-anne at the end of the night
I love you Noura I could never do anything without you.
Thank you for the flowers too.

Layan, Thank you for modeling in a short time notice, I had so much fun. You are gorges and a perfection.
Aunt Amira & Mom Mervat for the huge support, it meant the world to me.


And to my Friends who attended the show
Lenna, Shahla, Deema and Abdelrazag.

To my family and friends whom supported me with pictures and more.

" Thank You God for Such an amazing LIFE "

2 comments:

  1. Well done!! ;)
    I liked your Garment the MOST no wonder why it was chosen for opening! And looks so perfect on Layan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You soooooo Much Nuha, it means a lot <3

    ReplyDelete