Nouf Dee~

Nouf Dee~

Monday, December 5, 2011

Another Artist & A Fashion Designer~


Name: Hadeel AlHussain

Age: 18

Major: Fashion design

Nationality: Saudi Arabian

University: Esmod Beirut



What is your goal to start with ?
My first goal is to have an exhibition of my art work, but in the fashion field i would like to start as a fashion editor in some magazine.


What made you decide to choose such a major?


Well, I have always loved art and fashion which I believe are related to each other in some way, so I decided to do both. Fashion is the mirror that reflects who we are. Each one of us is an artist and we are our own work of art, that is a what fashion is all about expressing who we are by what we wear.



Your vision?
My vision is to be a successful designer and an artist, I would like to go deeper into the fashion world. I dream about having my name known world wide, I hope I can make a difference and leave a mark in this world. 

Here is some of her amazing paintings xx.









No comments:

Post a Comment